Friday, February 13, 2009

Time to Eat!

I got a stove. Now almost all of the suites have fully functioning kitchens (the upper level suite is having range issues). I got it hooked up on Monday. I am really looking forward to having a long weekend to do lots of cooking!
I am finally feeling settled in the house. It took me a really long time to adjust. Now I am less afraid of bed bugs and more inclined to hang out. After a couple of hours at home after work I migrate upstairs and hang out with whoever will let me. I was a little concerned about my alcohol consumption for awhile. We had a lot of wine leftover from our very fun housewarming. The good thing/bad thing about living steps away from good friends with lots of wine in the house is that you can just waddle down some stairs and then be home. But it's under control now.
What else?
It's time to start thinking about a garden! We're talking about a mural on the garage! The roof isn't leaking! PTL! (that stands for praise the lord) OMG LOL TTYL

No comments: